Tuesday 28 August 2007

I Spent !

No money - but nearly an hour at the library, and enjoyed it. This was Day 2 Saturday 25th, came home with James Patterson and Dan Brown :) Spent a purely selfish afternoon in the garden reading, amazing what a little escapism does for you.

Day 3 - Sunday 26th, this is a Bank Holiday Weekend so loads of stuff going on locally. We opted for a carboot sale (I spent 0.00 ) and the afternoon on the beach. I did pay £2.00 for carparking though.

Day 4 - Monday 27th, kids had plans - out with their friends, hubby at work, what are bank holidays for ? Sitting in the garden reading ! Finished James Patterson - Cradle and All (please don't bother, lot of effort for a bad book !) However ran out of dog food and milk so I spent cash, under a fiver, but this weeks target of a total ban on spending has gone out of the window. I'm not cross I just want to be able to do it.

Day 5 - today Tuesday 28th - should be a no spend day.

To Be Continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo
Followed you here from MSE. Good luck with the DFW challenge:)