Tuesday 6 May 2008

Easy Does It !

So the cheque arrived from Abbey! Overdraft cleared - again ! The card I couldn't pay on time ? Doubled minimum payment and got it in there - with time to breathe.

The worse thing that happened to me this week was I couldn't log in to www.whatsthecost.com it was only down for a short time but wow do I rely on that site to keep me going, messed around with my snowball and realised I can - realistically - do this in 48 months as things are.

But I am going to check the job market this Summer, reason being both of our children will be in Secondary school from September, that takes my time limits to a different level, and I am also worried about job security, there are some factors that are putting doubts in my head as to whether things are good within this charity organisation.

Beautiful day ahead, bright blue sky, things looking good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news on the overdraft and cc payment.

I know what you mean about whatsthecost, a least its working now!

48 months will fly, you can do this!

Restless Ink said...

Hi Jo! just a real quick note to thank you for blogrolling me! That's too cool! Anyway, I will definitely stop back by - just wanted to reply:-)

Anonymous said...

Jo, well done on clearing your overdraft, hun!

And thanks for the whatsthecost link, I'm going to check it out.

take care and enjoy your Sunday...

Louise said...

hey congrats on getting rid of the overdraft!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, you've done really well.
Job security really really worries me too, especially with only 1 income.
Good Luck with the job search! I know a few people who've found once their children were in secondary school, they were able to earn more!