Monday 28 April 2008

Taking Stock

I'm running it a bit tight with the budget this month, lulled into a false security waiting for the repayment from Abbey, and if I'm completely honest will struggle to pay one of my minimum balances on time. I'm going to phone them to advise. It's a bad thing and it's again just bad budgetting, a glance over previous posts on this blog and it's a recurring theme and situation.

I've been posting for over a year and to take stock of how far I've come, what improvements I've made to my life I've just had a reread of my first post.

My first target was to stop smoking - failed. I'm not going to justify it in any shape or form, I'm just going to try again.

Second and third targets were linked, it's about my diet, I still drink too much tea and alcohol, however my psoriasis is 95% clear, I'm pleased it's nearly gone. In May and August last year I was wittering on about my diet full of motivation to better things and still I see more procrastination and excuses later on in 2007. My target to mealplan has also been haphazard. When will it sink in a budget is a budget ?

One good thing to report - I have lost a few marbles in the last year, taken the balance down by £1, 598. That's good to see and something to build on.

I can see I'm rather fickle and live life on a rollercoaster of emotions due to my debt. I'm usually more inspired and motivated than down and feeling full of self pity. Time to regroup again .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should be really proud of what you've accomplished! I think you've done really well!

Hope the budget worked out?