Tuesday 15 April 2008

The Only Way Is Up !

I've shut the door on my bad week. Something I've really noticed is that as a Mum, wife, daughter, colleague and other roles I play if I'm down it causes a ripple effect. I have two sons and lovely husband. My negativity caused a general bad feeling, I'm not blaming myself, just coming to terms with the fact the it's so easy to wallow in self pity, in turn I felt selfish. No more of that it's just wasted energy.

So last night I sold a book on Amazon, that's three this month total £11.51. One of them a boot sale purchase for 25p sold for £4.50. Would love to sell books, but I must focus on the jewellery. It's payday tomorrow. Today I must menu plan and then write a list.

My EF went out the window, due to the phone/internet bill (just changed the contract and reralised that BT's confusing calling plans dupilicate themselves so that was £39we didn't need to spend. Attention to detail is one of my downfalls.

It's great to see so many other UK PF bloggers on the scene, I really must update my blog roll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so encouraging, well done you for getting in the right frame of mind!

The Bright Side said...

I enjoy reading your blog. I've tagged you with a meme.