Thursday 17 April 2008

Got To Have A Dream


It's my day off, I've decluttered my desk, there was so much stuff ! All shredded or disposed of. Think we could do with a decent desk with draws instead of the old battered reconstructed flatpack thing from the 90's.

I've been day dreaming and window shopping for houses in Barbados. Makes me feel good. I'm lucky enough to have been there, and one day we'll go back. Probably as Grandparents the way things are !

Anyway I've been tagged by The Bright Side, which in a roundabout way is why I went window shopping in Barbados. Bright Sides's memoir tag is “Been there, done that, charged it”. I guess somehow I'm still paying for those wonderful holidays in the West Indies.

So my six word memoir given that I seem to hash things up a lot (and go back to proverbial jail, without passing go and not collecting £200) is 'Any Chance I Can Start Again?'

Here's the rules :

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag at least 5 more blogs.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Who to tag ? I'm not very good at this, so if you don't want to play then feel free to pass.

1. Notes From the Frugal Trenches
2. Dump the Debt
3. Collecting My Cash
4. No More Spending
5. Eliminate My Debt

I'm back off to the beach....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that beach looks fab! Thanks for the tag, I'll do it for tomorrow's post!
Today is my work from home day - (self employment work) I tend to dream on Thursdays too!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah the beach looks good! we have the heaters on downunder at the moment. interesting tag jo, it does make you think.

Anonymous said...

hi jo
lovely picture!

That tag has my mind going!

Love the new template :)

Anonymous said...

oh I forgot about this, I'll do it as my next post!

wealthy_1 said...

Hi Jo! Thanks for tagging me.

Love the new blog look!