Tuesday 18 March 2008

I Want.

As most PF bloggers are aware want is different to need. A 15 minute trip around a supermarket with my youngest is a prime example of want and need and not something I willingly do anymore !

I want to start another Open University course, but more importantly I need to. The children are getting older, there is more time and space for us as adults, but selfishly I need to acheive something for me. Even invest in me. Torn between a techie course or a social science course, the difference in cost will probably sway my decision.

The jewellery extra income will kick off for me after Easter I have been very busy planning, designing and yes spending on materials. Just discovered www.etsy.com - what a great place !

As for reclaiming my PPI with Cahoot, their first response was a 9 page letter from Abbey, the parent company, including a 14 point intrusive questionnaire asking everything they already know and not relevant to the claim. Second letter going off today.

I'm maintaining a positive frame of mind, even though the car will have to go in this week, I'm expecting a £300 bill, I'm staying close to my budgets, maybe not close enough, no extra snowflakes this month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jo

good luck with the jewellry selling and the OU course.

Claiming back the PPI seems hard work, but will be worth it in the end

Stay positive! :)

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I should troll through etsy and check out the indie designers

I *heart* that kind of jewellery

JW said...

We just found etsy not too long ago and my wife is planning to do similar to you.

Good Luck!