Monday 5 November 2007

Big Sigh Of Relief

Back on track and relieved. Got car back Saturday, for £40. I always go into panic mode when something tips the balance. Emergency fund did bail me out, it's empty right now, but will be back to it's £30 balance tomorrow.

I'm ready for this months budgeting, going to be a real scrooge with Christmas approaching. I love Christmas, the atmostphere, the trash TV, the silly games with the kids, doing nothing, and not having to be anywhere at a certain time.

My dog decided to make a financial statement on Friday, he found away to get to my card holder, home to my driving licence, debit card, mobile top up swipe, and my brand new 0% credit card. All were okay, apart from the credit card, one big tooth mark. Making it unusable in any chip and pin.

That's one clever dog.

Today is going to be a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd buy that dog a big bone! Glad to hear that the car expenses didn't end up being to big.