Tuesday 20 November 2007

Budget Targets

Things being tight as ever and having yet to keep my monthly grocery spending under £200 I wrote my menu plan last week trying to keep things down, and while shopping via Tesco online took advantage of BOGOF's etc that would be used. Yet I still manage to spend £60 - £70 a week.

While at Tescos online this morning, again I thought I'd only put the necessities in my basket, but the total including delivery was £77, that's too much, even with the one £5.00 off a £50 shop code. So against all my previous thoughts I've cancelled my delivery and decided to take £50 cold hard cash and do a real physical shop at Morrisons instead.

If I could get it to £50 a week I'd be happy.

Secret Santa Update

After all my whinging and moaning about the Secret Santa at work, my guardian angel bailed me out. Yesterday was the day to pick the name out of the proverbial hat. Whose name did I get ?(Silly question as you lot don't know anyone I work with !) I picked my own !!!!

See my smile ?

Todays Competition

Got this competition in an email link.
Film Factory website has loads of excellent competitions, including a PS3 and the trilogy of Pirates Of The Carribean on DVD. You have to register though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

santa karma!
I wish I could shop online I think i would probbly spend less, as I wouldn't be tempted by things in the store.

Anonymous said...

Great result...what are you buying yourself?
:)

wealthy_1 said...

I agree with Louise. That's Santa Karma!

BTW, I don't like secret santa either. The only reason I have not posted too much about Christmas is I know that I will sound just like Scrooge.