Thursday 1 November 2007

Optimistic ?

A new month. New attitude ?

At the moment I'm up and down like a rollercoaster. Just read Louise's post at My Journey to Eliminate Debt on attitudes. Quote "It's not hard to find something to whinge about." How true.
Less effort required. Car trouble has got me down, no idea of final bill yet, should have it back Friday. It's not caput, it is labour intensive. I know that parts cost pennies, but the work doesn't. But what's the point in whining about it ? It won't improve the situation.

On the upside I did receive some cashback into my current account that I thought was held back until the end of November. This has to stay accessible for the garage bill. I also did a weekly shop via Tesco this week. Proving to me that it is the only way to control my grocery budget. I spent £47, no top ups required until the weekend.

Today is my day off. I shall adopt a positive attitude.

If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one. ~Cavett Robert

3 comments:

wealthy_1 said...

Keep your chin up. I have good thoughts. I know it's hard to hear this, but this to shall pass.

Happy thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

don't worry, we all do it... hopefully soon there will be more ups than downs on the roller coaster!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the rollercoaster, I'm on it too at the moment. Seems a lot of us out there in PF blogland are. Maybe it was the full moon or something crazy like that?

I hope the car doesn't turn out to be too expensive. Let us know how you get on?