Tuesday 19 February 2008

Patience

I didn't have a great day at work yesterday, sort of puts you off kilter. I loathe office politics, why can't people be open, wasting energy moaning and bitching brings everyone down, I seem to be the sounding off board. Anyway, enough negativity.

Still waiting for The Bank That Owes Me to come through with the PPI refund. A few phonecalls last Friday and they had lost my paperwork, thankfully I'd sent it recorded and royalmail clearly states my acceptance was delivered. They've promised a bank transfer, so we shall see tomorrow morning. Meanwhile Cahoot aren't forthcoming with any paperwork, so they are due another phonecall.

I've not made any debt progress this last month, although I'm not going mad spending, I'm coming to the end of my mealplan and the cupboards are decidedly bare, this is the tricky stage where I'll find myself shopping daily. I seem to be on hold whilst waiting for these extra funds to come through.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Jo! Patience seems to be on many minds lately. Perhaps it's a late-February thing.

Anonymous said...

Hi jo
Did the bank get back to you?

Ignore the office politics, I know its hard but some people need to get a life. I would tell them that:)

Anonymous said...

must be office politics week, I had a ding dong with a colleague, we'll have to agree to disagree..

Hope you get that money back soon, with interest. I have tagged you for a meme !