Sunday 24 February 2008

Smile !

It happened ! I received the refund on Thursday. First thing I did ? Paid £1500 off my debt and put £100 in the EF. Now I have control, I'm not letting it slip away. Yes I have a credit balance too, just a small one, but that's my buffer until I get the momentum going.

I am going to invest in my plan for creating extra income. I will have to invest in some components for my jewellery making, but that will be minimal because I am determind to make it work this time.

Thanks for all your comments, I've had five days off from work as it's half term, so am feeling refreshed and positive for the weeks ahead.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thats great! must have been a great feeling to pay that much off! good on you.

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

CONGRATS! :) :D :D :D

Waiting to see your jewellery debut ;)

wealthy_1 said...

Congratulations! Sounds like you're in control.

Continued success!

Anonymous said...

Thanks really great jo! I'm glad that you're feeling positive and refreshed :)

It's great that you have a plan for extra income, it's all I try to do these days :)

Anonymous said...

That's great, Jo! Good to have that little extra bit of money set aside for emergencies too, eh?

Anonymous said...

Well done, Jo! It must be a load off your mind to be able to pay that much off.

Good on you!

take care...