Friday 21 September 2007

Struggling

I don't think I'm doing very well this month. I've overlooked the fact I am low on petrol, and I'm struggling to find CC payment due early October. I can pay it, but it will be four days late. Think the best route is to phone them. Trouble is with car tax, insurance and assistance all due next month it's going to be very tight.

Did list on ebay, few of the kids coats that they have grown out of. Did a menu plan for the next two weeks, spent £60.96 at Morrisons and kept to the list. My target for the groceries this month was £160, I'm already £2 over and have just over 2 weeks to go, £32 left no petrol and a CC bill to pay. Just haven't done my maths right have I ?

Closed old savings account, couldn't put the £11.51 in my emergency fund because I needed batteries for camera to list items on ebay.

I guess this one of those low points, I'm just going have to get a grip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo
It's hard when you have low points, but it will get better.

Keep going you can do this!!

Syd said...

Thanks NMS, I'm still playing catch up and learning to budget, but there is no choice anymore really have to get the figures right.