Sunday 16 December 2007

The Challenge

On the ever inspiring MSE-Debt Free Wannabe Forum there are always a host of challenges to motivate. Be it make £10 a day, lose lbs and £'s at the same time, or clear a debt by next Christmas. I've joined the Pay off £20,000 (ish) by Xmas 2008 challenge. A friendly bunch of self confessed faffers and fritterers (is that a word?) who have various targets and great ideas.

Now 20k is a bit too far off for me so I've targeted the bane of my financial life credit card which stands at £9587.40. If I can clear this beast in a year I will have cleared over a third of my debt.
I've tried these challenges in the past - with shall we say deferred success !

It's not impossible, but will take some serious discipline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this challenge and thought about it, however I'm also too scared to commit to £20K..at least if you clear the cc it'll be great...good luck:)