Sunday 30 December 2007

Cocoon

Most strenuous activity in the last 7 days has been playing on the Wii with the kids. Skin is showing signs of lack of fresh air, we've been 'out ' as in walking the dog, quick dash round the supermarket, and to see the Golden Compass (less said the better). Other than that been totally cocooned indoors. I am really enjoying it, but I'm feeling the effects. Very lethargic.

I'll be yearning for time like this in a month when all the normal routines kick in again, so I should make the most of it.

Don't like New Years Eve, I think the last one we celebrated was 2000, when we had an on the spot impulse party with a few neighbours , other than that I can't remember the last time we stayed up til midnight !

Added a few more want to acheive for 2008 :
Tea, I love tea, but drink way too much, no more tea drinking at work, go on to water.
Batch cooking, going to cook double quantities in the way of lasagnes, stews etc and freeze half, makes for light work when I'm daunted at what to cook some nights.

Game of Bigs on the Wii anyone ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo
Happy New Year and hope you're ok