Sunday 16 December 2007

Couch Potato Season

I cannot believe how lethargic I have been feeling over the past week. It's been incredibly busy at work and yes I'm tired from that, but this house resembles Christmases been and gone and left it's rubbish behind. There are bits and pieces of bits and pieces in places that they have just been 'left'. Boxes if unwritten Christmas cards, piles of cards that have yet to go up, paperwork and just stuff. Yet to wrap a single present, I guess it would help if I bought some wrapping paper.

I spent the day yesterday on the sofa with the kids watching ancient 1980's movies, then X- Factor. Mr Marbles pottered, wrote some cards.

So my Christmas food budget for the next three weeks is set at £150, one big shop this week . Meal plan and list to be done.

A good two hours clearing the clutter this afternoon, would like a suitably tidy house before Christmas Chaos really descends.

1 comment:

The All Seeing Eye said...

It's hard to believe that so many gain weight during the holidays when there is so much to do.