Monday 24 December 2007

One Day To Go

Christmas Eve. I love this day more than the day itself. The anticipation and atmostphere. Having done close to nothing these weekend except watch movies and little else, feeling like we should 'do' something. Perhaps wander into town, not sure really, just nice to have the choice.

We watched Miracle On 34th Street yesterday, can you believe that Mara Wilson the cute little actress who also played Matilda and Natalie in Mrs Doubtfire is 20 ? Also subjected the children to 'The Holiday' not really a kids movie, probably why they dissappeared to the land of the Playstation halfway through.

Anyway Mr Marbles had to go to work at 5 this morning, I found myself with a cup of tea in bed, thinking those New Year resolution thoughts. Like many other PF bloggers I have a few targets I want to reach. Going to mull them over before I post them, bit of realistic fine tuning required.

Anyway have a good time everyone, just in case I don't make it back until the madness has passed !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Christmas Jo :)