Saturday 1 December 2007

So Skint

What a week, ran out of cash by Tuesday ! Forgotten what money actually looks like. Mr Marbles took over the grocery spending this week, talk about skint. All happened because ebay fees arrived, not budgeted for, and youngest son invited to another party this weekend - obviously not budgeted for.

It's not all doom and gloom though, sold loads of DVD's and games on ebay, topcashback and quidco payments coming through this week so an excess income of £120 this month.

I have to sit down to menu plan today, it's Payday on Tuesday, I cannot blow things out of the water again this month. Haven't started Christmas shopping yet either.

Response from Northern Rock re claiming my PPI back, it was a flat no. I 'm not accepting it and my second letter will be fired off today.

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Join the club babe!

I only have $220 left in my emergency fund and $70 on my body until next Friday...