Monday 15 October 2007

I'm It !

Right, I'm quite excited ! I've been tagged by Momof3 at Working For Financial Freedom . Seven Things about me.

1. I'd love to take a car maintenance course.

2. I don't do pink.

3. I'd like to learn Italian

4. I can't make cheesecake, although I love it. It usually ends up in a real messy biscuit crumb pile, with my 10 year old clutching his sides in laughter. I've tried three times.

5. I love potatoes, mashed, chips, jacket just plain boiled, real comfort food.

6. I don't own a pair of heels, really missed out on the 'shoe' and 'girly' genes.

7. My favourite all time film is Heartburn, Jack Nicholson and Meryl Streep.

Right who to tag?

Single Broke Female

Diggin' Out Diary

Dump The Debt

Ugly Debty

Debt Mom No More

Debt Diet

So Sick Of Debt

1 comment:

Mom of 3 said...

I don't do real cheesecake either. I like to eat others though :)