Tuesday 2 October 2007

Milking the cow !

I'm not usually a philosophical person but I've been up since 5.00 am, not for a sleepless worrying reason, because I have things I must do. Less talk more action. Feeling positive and up - perhaps that penny interest yesterday was the start of my turnaround ?



My quote for the day :

“If you want milk, don’t sit on a stool in the middle of a field in the hope that the cow will back up to you.” Old English Proverb.



Think that's what I've been doing, sitting on a stool in a field waiting for a cow, oblivious to the fact there's a whole field just over there.



So I've checked my online accounts this morning and paypal came through as expected have £60.12, transferred £5 in e-fund, buying a weeks top up groceries, throwing the rest at the late credit card bill.

Today I will do something nice for a stranger, what goes around comes around. Law of attraction etc etc.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Positive thinking is important any time you are trying to tackle a problem...especially a long term one such as debt repayment...keep up the good work, I am sure once we iron out the wrinkles in our plans it will be a much smoother ride...I'm with ya!

JW said...

I like your quote for the day, “If you want milk, don’t sit on a stool in the middle of a field in the hope that the cow will back up to you.” Old English Proverb. It reminds me of an old southern Alabama saying,"..A lazy man will let the roof fall in on his head."