Monday 29 October 2007

Raining

It's bad news on the car front. It is the gearbox mounts. AA man was puzzled at first, but figured it out. Heaven knows how much this will cost. EF isn't even close to bailing me out of this one.

The only thing I am pleased about is that I knew something was seriously wrong and it would have been dangerous to drive it. Followed my gut instinct, despite Mr Marbles insistence that it was okay. Maybe I should do that more often. Anyway it totally depressed me yesterday, along with the clocks going back and it tipping down with rain most of the day.

Today is another day. No point moping around licking my wounds, I have to get things done. A whole list of housework chores to tackle aswell as get to work. So sitting here isn't going to acheive anything.

No comments: