Tuesday 9 October 2007

Predictable

19.40 Monday night, phone rings. I knew it would be the late CC payment call. It was dealt with in minutes. I explained I had phoned a week ago and asked a note to be put on the account that I was aware I'd be 4 days late etc etc. No note on my account. Still plus side is I don't get a late fee this time. (Can BT in 34 months then ?:)))) and she assured my nothing detrimental would be on my credit report for this late payment. Hmmm, no comment.

As for the attempt at not smoking, well that's another blog now. Don't want to bore my other PF'ers with it so thought I'd start a selfish Diary of a nicotine addict blog.

Off to see what you are all up too.

2 comments:

Louise said...

the new blog looks good, & good luck with quitting.

Ian Denny said...

Jo,

Go.

And inspire.

I'm weak. So weak that I relate to your plight.

And beyond the Marbles card, I really don't know how I'll cope or get by without the vices.

And I will follow your journey without judgement. Id you fail, that's okay - as you probably know, I'll use that as an excuse to not try.

If however you do, you may well see an instant convert, "live" on the net.

Ian