Monday 22 October 2007

Updates

Nothing very revealing or need to know this morning.

It's half term, kids off. Hubby (to be called H from hereon because hubby sounds naff) has taken the week off too, I have to go to work. I am relieved from all mad morning child/dog/lunchbox orientated rush duties. They have plans up to and including Wednesday. That's nice.

It will give me time to throw some more stuff on ebay, as payday is end of the month for many people anything listed for 10 days this week will hopefully appeal to the cash-laiden buyers :)

I have some decent cashback tracked amounts heading my way before the end of the year.
Top Cashback £184.45
Quidco £55.50
I think I may put half of that to EF. There are only two pay days til Christmas, add one son's birthday aswell, I have to be good. No choice.

Also registered on another survey site YouGov. Every little bit helps.

Happy Monday all.

4 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Happy Ebaying ;)

Mrs E said...

OMG. I haven't heard the word naff in years...lol. Being an English chick it bought back memories. Happy ebaying. I hope you make lots of money!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the Ebaying!

I love cash back sites:)

Debt Dieter said...

You seem to be doing well from those cash back sites. I don't think we have anything like that here in Australia?